A warm welcome to all our guests! We wish you an enjoyable time in our JAKOB COTTAGE in Juns. To assure easy and, most importantly, quick orientation in your holiday destination, we have put together a few suggestions and some information for you:
- The apartment key also opens the front door.
- Please leave skis and snowboards in the garage, and your ski and mountain boots in the designated room (boot heating available!)
- If at all possible, https://viagrageneriquefr24.com please enter the apartments only with house shoes.
- For quick cleaning during the week, a vacuum cleaner is available in the boot room.
- Take care to turn off lights and electronic devices when you leave the apartment - DANGER OF FIRE!
- We ask you to help us with waste separation. In the garage we have various containers for the respective sorts of waste (carton, paper, coloured glass, clear glass, tins and cans, plastic)
- Bus stop - high street - 100 m to the right, near Hotel Tuxer Kaskessel – also access to cross-country ski track
- If you stay longer than 5 days, we provide one cleaning during that time.
- Change of towels if requested
- We gladly provide you with fresh bread in the morning. Ideally you'll let us know what you require upon your arrival, or on the day before you need it, until 18:00 at the latest.
- Drinks (beer, wine, lemonade) are available.
- On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate the apartments by 10:00, so that we can prepare them for other guests.
- If you lose a key, please understand that we have to charge you € 30.00.
Your reservation is valid after receipt of the agreed deposit.
Sparkasse Schwaz AG, account number: 0500-502364, routing number: 20510
IBAN: AT32 2051 0005 00502364
BIC / Swift code: SPSCAT21XXX
Deposits will be kept as a cancellation fee. (general terms and conditions §5 Abs. 5.5. ff in connection with §18 Abs. 18.3.)
Please pay your final bill in cash.